HOMEGA® is an easy–to-use insulation for insulating basement walls, interior or exterior block walls, and can be used for residential ceiling applications. Installation is fast and effortless, compared to conventional multi-step finishing methods.
HOMEGA® provides insulation performance up to R-14.8.
HOMEGA® panels fit seamlessly together with a ship-lap system, electrical installation is easily completed, and drywall or Gypsum Board is attached using the 2 1/2” (64 mm) fastening strip located on 16” (400 mm) centers.
- Available in 4′ x 8′ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) sheets and thicknesses of 2 5/8″ (67 mm), 3 1/2″ (89 mm), and 3 7/8″ (98 mm)
- Performance Ratings up to R-14.8 (RSI 2.61 & U-Value 0.384 w/m•k)
- Made of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) making it lightweight and easy to cut and install
- Panels easily fit together with a shiplap system to eliminate thermal bridging
- EPS Foam does not contain CFC’s or HCFC’s making it safe for a variety of applications such as retro-fitting non-insulated floors, walls and ceilings for cottages, homes, and garages
- 100% recyclable