THERMOFOAM® Floor Technology increases a homes’ comfort and energy efficiency through the reduction of heat loss through the floor.
THERMOFOAM® 2′ x 8′ (0.61 m x 2.4 m) insulation panels differ from conventional insulation products by featuring a unique interlocking design providing easier installation and air tightness.
THERMOFOAM® is available in thicknesses of 1 1/4″ (32 mm), 1 7/8″ in (48 mm) and 2 1/2″ (64 mm) and offers R-values up to R-10.6 with three different compressive strengths to better meet the insulation requirements of all types of construction.
- A cost-effective layer of protection against transference from the ground
- An effective base for radiant floor heating
- Unique ship lap and tongue and groove integrity – no gaps and fast and easy installation
- Durable molded sheets resist the cracking and crumbling associated with wire cut products
- Contains no harmful CFC’s or HCFC’s.
- Safe Handling
- 100% recyclable